LA woman on a quest to eat her way through Los Angeles

Friday, February 13, 2009

Top Chef Five: Ho Hum

*sigh* Once upon a time, writing about Top Chef was a big deal on this here blog. I will admit, my excitement tapered a bit during Season Four. But, I still blogged occasionally. However, there is only one real episode left in Season Five and not a word. Why? It's not because I'm not watching. I've watched every single episode of the show this season...more than once. However, I have no real excitement for any of the cheftestants. Carla is entertaining. I'm glad to see the tortoise nearing the finish line. I could listen to Fabio forever. Oh, and Stefan amuses me. His crush on Jamie was a little funny. Still, I'm not compelled to write at length about anything that's happened. Most of the chefs were forgettable and that's unfortunate. Oh, and where the heck was Anthony Bourdain?!? So, yeah...whatever.

No comments: