LA woman on a quest to eat her way through Los Angeles

Friday, February 13, 2009

Favorite Thing:Tender Green's Grilled Flatiron Steak Salad



I can go on about how salads aren't that special. I mean, you have to try really hard to make a bad salad. However, I've learned that even if my previous statement is true, that doesn't mean that a salad can't rock your world. Because, it can. Oh, and that salad is in Culver City.

The flatiron steak salad consists of tender red and green butter lettuce topped with breakfast radishes and red and golden beets. The salad is tossed in a light and flavorful horseradish vinaigrette. This lovely salad is then topped with a nice piece of medium rare flat iron steak, and finished with a sprinkling of chives. Omigoodness!I could eat it everyday.

Tender Greens prides itself on providing the freshest product available. Their food is not complicated, however, it is simply delicious.

9523 Culver Blvd., Culver City, Ca 90232

No comments: