LA woman on a quest to eat her way through Los Angeles

Friday, November 5, 2010

Dec. 1st Cannot Get Here Fast Enough:Top Chef All-Stars

Say What?!? The absolute best thing about the Top Chef Reunion was the announcement of the next season of Top Chef...Top Chef All-Stars. The NEXT best thing was the fact that I didn't have to wait long to see it...December 1st. Again, say what?!? I can barely contain my excitement. Some of my favorites (Dale T, Tre, Carla, Richard, and Marcel)are in the cast. Sadly, Casey, Dale L and Mike I are back and my Andrew isn't. *sigh* But, I guess I should thank my luck stars evil Lisa isn't in the cast.


Here's the list of cheftestants:

Elia Aboumrad
Stephen Asprinio
Richard Blais
Jennifer Carroll
Tiffany Derry
Tiffani Faison
Carla Hall
Mike Isabella
Jamie Lauren
Dale Levitski
Antonia Lofaso
Spike Mendelsohn
Angelo Sosa
Dale Talde
Casey Thompson
Marcel Vigneron
Fabio Viviani
Tre Wilcox

If you are an avid Top Chef viewer, you know that this is a very talented group. Also, they are all so different style wise. It's going to be hard to call the winner (but I bet Jamie is the first to go home). So,again...super excited! This is going to be AWESOME.

No comments: