LA woman on a quest to eat her way through Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Top Chef: Block Party

I HATE that I do not have time to watch Top Chef and write about it. Also, I'm still sans lap top. *sigh*

So, Block Party.

* Spike and Andrew need to kill the Borat shtick. Seriously, I've reached my limit.

*Tired of the "true to the street food" and "soul chef" crap. Make the freaking taco and shut up about it. I just didn't understand it.

*I wanted to reach through the screen and grab Drew's duck taco with plantain jam and cotija cheese. Yumalicious!

*Richard's taco was really interesting. However, I thought a little shrimp or something would have worked better for me.

*HELLO! Can we see what EVERYONE made!? I wanted to see Dale's dish. It was all layered and stacked and stuff. :-(

*Erik and the corndog. How can they make a similar mistake twice in a row? Crazy!

*Didn't care for the elimination challenge

*I thought Red had a slight advantage, but they both kinda sucked

*Who makes a bad pasta salad? Wow!

*Drew's outburst...WOW!! LOL. That's right boy! That's your house!

No comments: