LA woman on a quest to eat her way through Los Angeles

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Anonymous Shout-out

I believe I mentioned in a previous post that I sometimes fail to mention if I am dining alone or with others. There is really no rhyme or reason why I do it. Sometimes, I don't feel like writing about other people because I feel the need to describe what they ate. My posts are long enough. Sometimes, I'm just lazy. I don't feel like writing. It just depends.

So, my road dog decided to catch up on reading my blog and discovered that she was omitted from two or three of my posts. Today is a lazy (and BUSY) day for me, so I'm not about to go back and fill in. However, she requested a shout-out. However, I seriously doubt that she would want me to put her name all up and through here. Isn't that ironic?

So, big shout out to she who will not be named here! :-)~

1 comment:

CBF PEARLS Ministry said...

Wooohooo for my shout ou! That's RIGHT, Soror Road Dog in the house (or at dinner, really...LOL!)