LA woman on a quest to eat her way through Los Angeles

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dine LA: Sadly Coming to an End

*insert sad face here*

Have you ever really anticipated an event? I mean, it's on your mental calendar. You tell all your friends about it. You make preliminary plans to participate. I mean, you make a totally big deal out of it. Talking to anyone who will listen about it...then forget about it when the day arrives. Sadly, that happens to me all the time. Actually, less often now that I have my Blackberry. But, alas, I have to REMEMBER to put the item...correctly...on my actual calendar. I say all of that to say, I let the entire first week of Dine LA pass me by. Thanks to a gentle reminder, I will be able to fit in at least two restaurants before it ends. I'm really looking forward to dining at a new restaurant on Friday. Super excited! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Haute in LA said...

This is precisely what happened to me! I sent out a group e-mail about DineLA and planned to dine with mixed company at least 5 times. Did I make it to any????
:-(

Soigne1908 said...

Very well done, Soror.

I'll be up in your neck of the woods this weekend.

Wannabe Foodie said...

My internet access is somewhat limited these days. So, I didn't see your message. High priority to returning actual emails. Let me know if you have a shopping date open in April.